Sunday, April 5, 2009

Culver, Oregon Large Bright UFO Hovering Above Sub Station

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: November 1975
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Big round bright
Weather Conditions: Clear cold stars out winter night

Description: Big bright lighted vehicle hovering over the top of a electric sub station about 100-200 feet above it. We stopped to look at it as it hovered over the sub station that was 1/2 mile away then the light started to move to the south east and started at a slow speed but buy the time it went over culver butte it was going at the speed that I have never seen at the time I was in the marine corp. reserves and had seen exht. Of some very fast planes but nothing like this that went from a stand still to a speed I couldn't even comprehend to this day I don't talk much about it because everyone just looks at me in disbelief even my sister who was with me doest like to talk about it and she was driving when I spotted it and ask her to stop so we could watch it, it went from a stand still to high speed in less than 2 seconds I believe there things out there that we are not getting answers to one time encounters but once is enough.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: