Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jonesville, Florida Football Sized UFO And Unusual Dreams

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: June 1993
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Jonesville, Fl.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was leaving for work at around 9:00pm at night, my husband was still at work. We lived at the time on some very beautiful, untouched by mankind land. Surrounded by 100's of acres-more of the same. As I was driving down the dirt/grass path we call a road, chills shot up my spine. I knew I was being watched, and yet I knew it was not something to fear. I looked around, but with no street lights (only headlights), I saw nothing. I put my vehicle into park, opened the door, got out and looked up.

Oh, My God. This thing was huge. The size of a football field. It had some red lights on the bottom that were not blinking and very dull in color. It was so close I felt I could touch it. It never made a sound. I just stared in awe of the sight of this magnificent thing above me, and was in total peace. It started to move in a SW direction, and in the time it takes to blink your eye one time, it was gone. It looked like a falling star, only it didn't seem to go up or down--just left a trail of light.

Needless, to say, no one believed me. The impact this object had on me was overwhelming. It was like losing a family member when it left. I never forgot anything, especially the feeling of loss, when it left.

However, 2yrs later I awoke from what I thought was a dream. I was standing outside right next to our power pole and watching the same ship leave. But, this time in a SE direction. I could smell the cool morning air and feel the wet morning dew on my feet, and watched with sadness as it left.

The next thing I remember is sitting up in my bed believing it was a dream. It was so vivid and real. What was also vivid and real was the wet grass and dirt still on my feet and now on our bed sheets.

I have always wondered did they pick my up and drop me off? And why do I feel at peace when I think about them?

There was a second dream I had that involved a silver disc shaped object that shot out of the ground in the woods next to our property. I had dreamt of impending development across a the street through the property and it had to leave. I moved from there in 98 and since then there has been an explosion of land development.

I don't talk to much about it. For all of us that have seen, felt, dream and remember these things, well we are oddities. I have learned to keep it locked up, still wondering!

Thank You for your time.

Thank you to the witness for an excellent report over what was seen.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: