Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Large Orange Objects Falling Over Virginia Beach Virginia

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:15 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
 
I just about 8 orange lights in the sky around 12:15-30. I was driving home and saw them and then tried to take a picture, but they slowly moved away and were very closed to my house. I couldn't get a picture. Both my son (34) and I saw them. It was very strange.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, they were above Princess Anne Road near Ferrell Pkwy and Pleasant Valley Road in Virginia Beach. My son thought they looked like large orange stars falling very slowly, but I thought they looked liked rectangle lanterns.
 
When we got out of the car they were moving up and away very slowly. We couldn't get a picture. We did take one and I am going to zoom in later to see if it showed anything, but I doubt because by that time they were leaving. It was so amazing.
 
When I first saw them they were just there in the sky all I two rows. At first I thought they were fireworks by as I was driving they didn't go away. They were there the entire drive from Princess Ann to our house. Please let me know if anyone else saw them. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Live In RedMilL, Va. BEach. A Few Days Ago My Mom, Girlfriend, Brother & I All Saw A Reddish/Orangish Glowing Ball Shooting Across The Sky. Never Seen Anything Like It. Now, Just Last Night,And I'm Being Completely HOnest Here, My Other Brother Saw It Too. What Are The Chances Of That. So Weird.