Sunday, January 15, 2012

Between 20 – 25 Orange Lights Seen Over Gilbert Arizona

 
Date:  January 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Brian, I live in Gilbert Arizona. My sister and I were taking our evening walk on Friday, 1/13/12, at approximately 7:30 p.m. and also saw between 20 - 25 orange lights in the sky.

They started off low in the sky and moved to the west while dispersing upward and then out of sight, kind of just disappeared. It was very alarming, and thought we were being attacked. It lasted what seemed to be a minute-and-a half to two minutes. 

I had time to dial my husband, he ran out to the yard and also saw these. I called the Gilbert police department the moment I got home (5 minutes later) and they had not received any other phone calls.

I’ve been checking the news and YouTube in hopes that someone had seen these as you could not miss this. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw them too. My friend and I were in my backyard. I too have been checking for reports. Nothing whatsoever has come up. You are the first to comment on these

Anonymous said...

On this past New Years Eve we were having a party outside of my sister-in-law's home in Gilbert, AZ. Not only I, but the whole party, witnessed an orange light in the sky sort of hovering slowly in the distance. About 15 minutes later, we saw three more of these form a line with the first one. They all were moving slowly in one direction and figured they were just hot air ballons. Suddenly, the first one changed direction and went the opposite way. The other orange lights followed. They must have been visible for about a half hour total. Pretty freaky!!

Anonymous said...

Friday night 3/21/2014 at 7:30 pm it 1,2 and then 3 red lights appeared which quickly turned into 14 and then 15,16, and more. This occurred at 7:30 and was in the eastern sky traveling southward over Chandler
Gilbert, Arizona my wife filmed this with her cell phone, I then posted it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmceqxaIe8