Sunday, January 15, 2012

Orange Object With White Around The Edge And Seen Over Highland Indiana

 
Date:  November 27, 2009
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.
 
November 27th, 2009, I think I saw what all of you have seen today roughly around 6:30 p.m. in Highland, Indiana. I was walking on a trail with two other people when we all saw this orange blob/orb with a slightly white edging around it
 
It was somewhat transparent, almost see-through if you will, but it was moving rather slow. The object was about the size of the moon and was absolutely silent, but seemed to just slightly fade off into the clouds. If anyone in the Indiana/Illinois area has seen the same thing, comment this blog.
 
Or if anyone overall who has the same description contact me, I will be checking this site for more updates soon enough.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw what you described as I was grilling in the backyard. I live in Highland, IN. I yelled for my 11yr old daughter to come out to experience this orange globe looking thing with like what appeared to be a fiery glow to it. Maybe 200 ft up, gliding slowly across the sky. It then stopped and hovered for about a minute through the trees. We ran to the front yard to get a better look. By the time we got to the front, it had already moved over the next block and then faded into the clouds. I never saw anything like this. Happened about 8:10pm 8/19/12

Mike W.