Monday, May 26, 2008

Hayward, California Triangle/Christmas Tree Shaped Objects

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: 5/13, 5/14, 5/21 & 5/22 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m. - 4:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: On a Hill, at my house and At a friends house.
Number of witnesses: 10+
Number of objects: 8+
Shape of objects: Triangle/Christmas tree shaped objects.

Full Description of event/sighting: The first time I noticed the lights was 5/13/2008. My girlfriend and I were on a hill in Hayward CA, watching the city lights and talking to each other when I looked up in the air and saw a huge cluster of lights. At first I thought they were stars, but then I thought 2 myself, stars do not cluster like what I was seeing. I asked my girlfriend if she saw what I saw and she said yes. We started watching the cluster of lights and saw that the lights were dimming on and off. It looked as if all the lights went off except for the brightest one, which looked like a star, kind of a camouflage thing. As we were watching the cluster of lights dim and come back on I looked to the left and right and noticed at least seven other clusters of light in the exact same shape. I pointed out the other one's to my girlfriend and in that moment she went from not believing in aliens or UFO's to saying we are being watched for sure. After watching the clusters and their "light show" for a few hours we went back home.

The next night (5/14/08) we went back to the hill around 12:30-1:00am and once again the clusters were there in the same locations as before but now, I noticed the tips of the "triangles" were facing in the opposite direction. This cleared up any doubt we had, because honestly, what government has huge stationary objects that site in one location for two days? So once again we watched the light patterns for at least 2+ hours. After leaving the hill and going home, my girlfriend wanted to see them again so instead of going back to the hill, we stepped outside of the my house, and there they were, the same shapes and same slow flashing lights. This was Tuesday and wed nights. We didn't go back out to see them again on Thursday. Then on Friday I discussed my sightings with some friends of mine.

They didn't know what to think about what I said I saw. One of my friends told me that if he didn't know me as well as he did, or for as many years as he had known me, he would think I was insane. My response was to watch the sky and I said if I ever see them again I would call all of them to see. So for a few days I was almost convinced I was crazy, but I kept telling myself, there is no way both me and my girlfriend would have seen the same thing if I was crazy. The next Tuesday (this week) I was being dropped of at my house by a friend around 10:30 PM, and for some reason something in my head told me to look up. When I did I saw the same Christmas tree shaped lights, but this time they were much, much higher in the sky, and there were a lot more of them, but there was still the same flashing pattern so I knew that they were the same objects I saw before. I grabbed my girlfriend and asked if she could see them, her answer was yes and that they were for sure the same things that we saw the week before. This time I asked my father to come outside. I pointed up to the brightest cluster of lights and asked him to watch it. He saw the exact same thing as my girlfriend and I.

I told him that I wasn't crazy, because he could see the UFO's too. He's response was "I don't know if they are aliens, but I definitely see them, and I have no clue what they are." My fathers a skeptic. We all went inside and I began calling all my friends that said they weren't sure about what I said. My friend Trace was the first one I called. He went outside his house with his father while I was still on the phone with him, and they both saw the exact same thing, across town. I told him to meet me at the hill and to call the rest of our friends who did not know what to think of my sighting. Within a half hour, there were more than 10 of us on the hill and all but one of us (the one who couldn't see is actually farsighted. Anything in the distance to him is a blur, but he was there and he didn't see the clusters so I must mention that) saw the exact same thing. Christmas Tree, Triangle clusters of lights. Slowly Flashing on and off. Dimming from clusters to one light and back on.

Every single one of my friends that doubted me over the weekend apologized and now are firm believers that we are not alone. So after we watched the lights as a group for about 2 hours we all went back to our houses. Then last night/this morning, around 4:00am I was taking the trash out front because today (Friday May 23 2008) is trash day. When I went out, the sun was already lighting up the sky to a bluish tent. All of the stars that would be seen at night were gone, but the clusters, they were still there, and now, because all the stars were gone, the clusters stood out obviously. I decided to go get my telescope and get a good view of these clusters. I focused on the brightest one and what I saw was an almond shape group of lights that were definitely belonging to one ship or being or whatever it/they are. I don't know what these things are, but they are there for sure. Too many eyes have seen them to say it was one crazy person's dream.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: