Wednesday, May 28, 2008

El Cajon, California Cigar Shaped UFO With Sharper Features

Posted: May 28, 2008

Date: 07-10-2007 - 02/21/2008
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My home (address removed) Willow Glen Dr.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar with sharper features.

Full Description of event/sighting: This event occurred a little after 7:00 PM at my home in El Cajon Ca. My mother and father were with me on the porch talking and my back was to the road facing my parents. I live in a semi-rural area in between two hills with a road in front also between the two hills. For reasons unknown to me I turned around and looked to the south-west. About an eighth of a mile away down the road I saw a pitch black object against the sky, that's why it was so noticeable because it was still light out but this thing was very black. It was only about 50-60 feet above the road and moving in a deliberate course following the road. When it got closer it, it was apparent to my parents, who had took notice as well, and I that this was not normal. The shape was hard to describe but it was a bit bigger than a large car but no taller than 4-5 feet.

The front of the craft came to a sloping point as well as the rear except stung out further. The craft made absolutely no noise did not have any props or signs of propulsion. The craft was moving about 10-15 miles an hour which gave my father and I time to run up closer to the craft. This is the part that freaked us out. When we got with-in throwing distance of the thing the front part of it turned in our direction while continuing it's course. That's when I saw a green thin circle where an eye would go if the front was it's head. That thing looked at us when we got close to it. It turned its "head" back and we followed it as far as we could on foot until it turned and went out of sight. What we thought was a once in a life time experience occurred again last Thursday 02/21/2008 only a few miles north-east at my fathers house in Alpine Ca.

He witnessed the same object behaving in the same way only this time it was about 100-150 feet off the ground. this thing had awareness and was unlike anything we have ever seen in our lives. My father is a recreational pilot, my mother is an LVN (nurse), and I served in the USMC. We are very curious to know if anyone else has seen or heard of this kind of sighting. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: