Monday, May 26, 2008

Spartanburg, South Carolina Triangular UFO

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 13, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear.

Description: Last night, May 13, 2008, at around 11:30 pm EST, I was traveling home on US 29 AKA East Main St. Spartanburg S.C. with two of my employees. I own a commercial cleaning business this is my usual routine route every night. I saw an object which at first glance I thought this was a low flying plane but the object was moving at a very low rate of speed. With my head hanging out of my window now I gazed at the object for over a couple of minutes as I proceeded slowly down the road.

The object was triangular and resembled a Stealth Fighter. My employee riding in the front seat saw the same thing I did. The employee in the back seat had limited view of the object. The object was traveling adjacent to my truck at a crawl speed and then to a hover. It appeared dark-toned and had lights at each tip of its triangular shape. I was near 1604 East Main when I turned in the parking lot of the bank to further look at the object.

When I entered the parking area the object ascended slowly to a higher altitude and slow

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: