Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mid Wilshire District Of Los Angeles, California V Shaped UFO

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: November 14, 2008
Time: 6:48 P.M. P.S.T.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: V-shaped, like 50's flying wing bomber.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I looked up at sky and saw v-shape of lights flying across the sky at a slow rate of speed. Object had speed of satellite or jet at cruising speed at 40,000 ft. altitude. Object was 3-4" across if you held fingers that far apart at arms' length. Object was flying from North to South. Only lights could be seen, dim starlight intensity, about a dozen total, six on each wing, and there was one red light on the end of the wing farthest away, and two red lights on the end of the wing closest to me.

The red lights were blinking. The object was nothing that would stand out by any means. You had to be looking in the direction it was located to see it, by chance, as I did while looking up at the sky to star gaze. It looked like a v-shape of starlight going across the sky. I was walking my dog at the time of sighting, there was no one else around. Sighting lasted no more than 5 minutes. It made no noise from the object, although there was airplane noise that I heard as there were at least 5 airplanes in the sky.

TV/Radio: I called KTLA Channel 5 at about 9 p.m. that night and talked to a woman, who was polite and listened to me. I told her I was calling in the hope that others who saw it would call as well. It was not reported in the news that night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the same thing that day. There were 2 objects in the sky as I stepped out to the smoking area for a break at my job at 3350 Wilshire blvd. I thoughtit was a Hollywood prank or big ballons gone wrong. But after I witnessed how it changed shapes and colors, and how it zipped and zoomed across the sky I knew what I saw was something else. It hovered over LA like balloons, like it was doing a recon. But the way it moved, sometimes zig-zagging, sometimes hovering, I knew it was SOMETHING ELSE. One of those things that you have see with your own eyes that the government says is a hoax. I SAW IT, and it wasn't fake.