Sunday, April 5, 2009

Walbridge, Ohio, USA A Large Black Triangular UFO

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: March 13, 1998
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 known
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Calm and clear.

Hi my names [removed] and in March of 98 around 3 am I seen a ufo slowly moving above my house in Walbridge, Oh which is 3-4 miles south east of Toledo, OH. I didn't notice it at first due to the fact that I was on my porch smoking a cigarette. But I noticed my dog was acting like she was scared her tail was tucked in between her legs and she was looking up at the sky.

I shrugged it off thinking it was bats. But a moment later she was still acting the same way so I walked down to her and looked up and seen a large black triangular object with a red light, green light and blue light moving at an impossibly slow speed for such a large object so low in the sky. It appeared to be only a few hundred yards above my house. After staring in amazement for a few moments watching it slowly creep down my street I ran upstairs and woke up my mom to tell her, I ran back downstairs to see it again and it had vanished. But there were helicopters flying around the area where I had last seen it.

There is an active airfield known as Metcalf Field on the outskirts of Walbridge and anyone that lives there for any period of time can quickly tell the difference between plane, helicopter and the unknown. After watching the air traffic in that area for a while I went to bed. I wasn't in bed for more than 5 minutes when my dog ran downstairs and started ferociously barking and growling which was not the norm for my dog she barely ever barked and if she did it wasn't in the manner that she did on that evening.

A little background on me I was 18 at the time perfectly sober and scared out of my mind. I guess the point I'm getting to, is the last few years I have been looking for other people who might seen the same thing in my area or, if there are any reports or anything that might shed some light on that evening and if so could you possibly point me in the right direction.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: