Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Metairie, Louisiana 20 Dancing Blue Lights - UFOs

Posted: April 1, 2009

Date: December 7, 2005
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 20
Shape of objects: Circular
Weather Conditions: Cloudy

Description: I also saw the "dancing" blue lights along I-10 while I was traveling east from Metairie toward downtown New Orleans. I was on the phone with my daughter at the time, who was stationed in Korea. The lights danced above the clouds. There was a J.P. (Jefferson Parish police) car pulled off to the side of the interstate. Once entering Orleans Parish, there was a second set of "dancing" lights. These blue lights seemed to parallel the interstate. There were a couple of dozen lights in each group. They were above the clouds. I couldn't trace a light source from the ground.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: