Sunday, April 19, 2009

Woodlake And Ivanhoe Visalia, California Objects Looked Like Moving Stars

Posted: April 19, 2009

Date: March 23, 2009
Time: 12:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: It looked like a moving star.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: Last night, at around 12am at night I went out back to have a cigarette. I was facing the south sky when I a moving star caught my eye. It made no noise I thought it was a satellite because it seemed really high up and it was moving slow at first but then it sped up, fading in and out. As I watched it move across the sky heading north a red orb emitted out of it. the orb moved in an irregular pattern about four inches of the naked eye then faded. This happen three times, each time the pattern would be different. Then it got out of my sight beyond the trees. It is really dark where I'm at with no city street lights and I have always been a star gazer and this is the first time I've seen anything like it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: