Friday, January 20, 2012

Fast Moving Red Light Turns Abruptly Over Northern New Jersey (UFO)

 
Date:  January 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I am from Northern New Jersey (5 minutes out of NYC). I was outside my house at around 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 when I saw a very small object with a reddish glow moving very fast at a much higher altitude than the average plane traffic.
 
No blinking lights or anything. What baffled me was how this object continued on it’s straight line path for about 25 seconds before abruptly turning and continuing in the opposite direction (towards Orion) without deceleration.
 
I watched this object for the next 30-40 seconds as it took off into the night and out of my sight. I am wondering if there is any possible relation to another witnesses sighting, and if I could possibly see the video you have.
 
The next day after I saw this UFO, my dog died. Very strange, the first one I've ever seen in my life. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,

If it means anything, I was driving home that night around midnight after my 3 to 11 job in Buddlake, NJ just fifteen mins from my home in Lake Hopatcong, and I looked up when this white ball of light above the trees caught my eye. The sighting lasted mere seconds though. I saw it hovering high in the night sky, then suddenly I saw it shoot off in the direction I was traveling in, I think to the east. It was quick but it was the fastest thing I have ever seen in my life!
Just looking to see if anyone had seen it that night too, glad I found something here :)