Thursday, January 26, 2012

Strange Orange Ball Of Light Rose Up Into The Sky Over Northern California

 
Date:  Around 1988
Time:  Evening.
 
My twin brother and I both saw a similar orange ball of light beyond our back yard fence in Northern California. Must have been around 1988. Couldn't tell if it was small and just beyond our fence, or huge and miles away. At any rate it looked like a spherical, sharply demarcated ball of fire.
 
It rose slowly into the air and vanished. It did not appear to fly away. My brother and I could not believe what we saw and strangely did not speak much of it at the time. However in the years gone by we have discussed it and both remember it like it was yesterday.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have! Most definately on more than four occasions over the period of the past thre and a half years. May have been what you saw. May not have been. I know that on, at-least the first four, they were uncanningly resemblant of each other; Orange, light pulseing as though rythmic, each pulsing at its' own speed- not in sync with eachothers'. I'm in Northern Ca. bay area.
You can contact me at CleatusMobile@ www.rock.com