Friday, January 13, 2012

UFO Streaks Across The Sky Over Rockford Illinois

 
Date:  September 8, 2011
Time:  11:20 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb/Circular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: As reported originally to The National UFO Reporting Center, and website.

Reported: 9/11/2011 1:13:31 PM 13:13

"Small, fast, bright, silent UFO streaks across Rockford sky at super speed, disappears into cloud.

My little sister and I were spending some time relaxing and talking with a group of friends on the driveway of a buddy's house. We were all sitting around talking, listening to music enjoying a chilly evening like we usually do.
 
We often sit on this driveway just to enjoy the outside air, and to lay on our backs and look at the stars at night. We look for meteors and interestingly shaped clouds and such because we all tend to have a pretty decent respect for the beauty of nature and planet earth.
 
Some of us are artists or musicians, while others are simply just free spirits with open minds.

Around 11:00 p.m. central time, we were all still gathered in conversation and laughter when my sister said she saw the most beautifully bright shooting star, and we all moaned for we had missed it. She said that she had never quite seen anything like that before, which got me thinking, was it an extraterrestrial vehicle?
 
I began to meditate deeply as I do everyday, except I was trying very hard to visualize what she had seen. Before long I could feel something very different and began to see the most beautiful shapes and geometry in the backs of my eyes.

It was then around 11:20 p.m. that we were all somewhat quiet and the music had stopped when a large, bright, amber in color, and extremely fast light shot out from far behind a tree in the front yard and sped in a very oblong arc across the sky first going higher and then lower again and disappeared into a cloud.
 
When it first appeared I stood up from the ground very quickly shouting "Whoa!", trying to get a better look at it because it was moving very fast, and I didn’t want to loose sight of it.

My sister then saw it too from my reaction and direction of gaze. It looked to be about seven to eight-hundred feet high, the arc of travel spanned a local angle of approximately thirty to forty degrees, lasting somewhere between 3 to 5 seconds.
 
It was maybe 3 to 4 times the size of a star, 10 to 15 times brighter than any star in the sky, and about one tenth to one eighth the size of the moon. It made absolutely no noise whatsoever, and as it disappeared into a relatively dark and un-viewable cloud above the horizon it seemed to make the tiniest "hole" or impression where it had gone in.
 
I knew right away that it was too bright, lasted too long and far too low to be a meteor. I estimate that it was traveling somewhere around eight or nine thousand miles per hour, and the intensity of the light never faded save for with distance and cloud interference."
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw it! In 2010. WOW! I bookmarked this page. I need to E mail you. My experence was different.