Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sonic Boom Heard And Woke Many Residents At Wanamaker Indianapolis

 
Date:  January 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.
 
Hello, I heard a loud boom last night (1/14/12). It was at approximately 1:00 a.m. I had neighbors running down the street, garage doors opening to search in vehicles, and people gathered at my neighborhood entrance to look.
 
Mind you this was at a very late hour, and it was very cold out. It takes more than a small sound to stir anyone, let alone the amount of activity I witnessed (I drove around looking for an accident scene as well).
 
I do not know what it was, but there are hundreds of witnesses to whatever it was over here too (Raymond and Franklin Road near Wanamaker).
 
I found it odd that there was no news coverage or explanation. We do not shoot out flares from our fighter jets during most exercises (not necessary, our pilots do not shoot real missiles at each other during exercises)
 
We call "no joy", or fox "trot 1" for example.
 
So the sonic boom can be explained to some extent, but I want to know more about the lights as well.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: