Monday, January 16, 2012

Huge Explosion In The Sky Over Santa Cruz California

 
Date:  November 16, 2009
Time:  Between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
 
Tonight at approximately between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. in the western night sky I saw what appeared to be an explosion, a very large one. I am not sure what I saw, but it wasn’t anything I have ever seen before and I watch the sky nightly.
 
There were no stars visible in the sky where a circle of light suddenly appeared, expanding quickly, in a burst. As it stopped expanding, a circle of light, a ring also expanded and dissipated around it.
 
The entire thing dissipated quickly and it was followed by several fairly large shooting stars near it.
 
It seemed to me that what I saw was a very large explosion or event in space. I wonder if anyone else saw anything tonight? November 16th. Santa Cruz Ca.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: