Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 Bright Orange Lights In The Sky Over Fishers Indiana


Date:  October 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I was driving down I-69 in the Fishers area around 10:30 p.m. tonight, and I saw these bright orange lights in the sky. There were 20 or so of them in this constellation-like pattern.

It almost looked like the big dipper. They weren't moving up or down, but they seemed to shift slowly horizontally. When we drove past them i looked back and then decided to take a picture because it was something like I've never seen before.

So I looked back to do so and they were completely gone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw them in Illinois.

Anonymous said...

I just saw 26 in the same type of pattern near Middletown ohio I did get a pic and video before they just disappeared.