Tuesday, October 9, 2012

About 12 Orange Objects Seen Over Manhattan New York


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Hi, I saw about 12 of these on August 12, 2012 at about 9:45 p.m. I was in my garden on the lower eastside of Manhattan. They were a succession of them flying in an eastern direction. I called my husband and told him to go on the roof.

There were 10 witnesses with me in the garden. A gentlemen present said that he read comets could be seen that weekend. He Googled it on the spot, and that fact was indeed true. I did not believe these were comets or asteroids or anything of that nature.

They did not travel in a slanted position as I always thought a comet would look. A shooting star this was not! My husband went to the roof with our 11 year old son and saw 5 of them. He said that it could have been asteroids burning out in the atmosphere. I doubted it. I have thought about it constantly.

Today was the first time that I Googled it. I did not get any hits that cited seeing these orange orbs over New York City. I can't imagine that nobody else had witnessed this event in NYC.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: