Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Witness Spots Green Object Falling From The Sky Seen From I-70 Colorado


Date:  July 2011
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Last July 2011 was driving threw CO. west to east on I-70 may of been Utah. Saw a green like meteor fall from the sky, but it seemed to slow as it got to the ground. I don't know if it went behind a mountain or not and it was around 2:00 a.m.

I stopped at a gas station called Kum and Go. I was getting gas then all of the power went out for about 20 seconds, then everything came back on.

That was my experience. Just thought it was weird, it was green and seen one other years ago, but it was red.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: