Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ball Of Fire In The Sky Over Baldwin New York (Picture)


Date:  September 2, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, my name's (name removed) and I'm from Rockville Centre, NY on Long Island. My friends and I were outside having a BBQ and saw an object that looked like it was on fire going across the sky.

I just got home and my friends and I were curious if anyone had ever seen this. So we Googled "orange flaming object sky long island", and came across your 7/29/2012 article "Orange Flaming Object Moves Across The Sky Over York County Pennsylvania". 

My friends and I are in shock, we talked and described this object the same exact way (on fire, not falling, and vanished after a forward trajectory for about 2 minutes. It wasn't a plane, because one flew by after, and we were able to rule that out by comparison.

I took a video, about 41 seconds. It's with my I Phone, so not stellar quality, but you can see something is amiss.

This was extremely strange to us, and we are still baffled someone else had the same exact experience. I don't know where to go from here, but let me know if you'd like to take a look at the video.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: