Saturday, October 6, 2012

Huge Round Silver UFO Hovering Over A Building In Oxnard California


Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

For fifteen years, I blocked the fact that my sisters and I saw a UFO. It wasn't until watching the movie The Fourth Kind that it hit me! I was about 10 years old when I saw a UFO! As the movie ended, I sat on my couch, and was in complete shock listening to the recordings that play during the credits of actual sightings.

I turned towards my husband and told him, "I saw a UFO when I was younger!" I couldn't believe what I was saying, because somehow, for 15 years I had erased this memory, as if it never happened. And then all of a sudden, it's back like it had just happened the day before

That nauseous feeling in my stomach, the inability to breathe because I was so frightened and confused with what I was seeing. I then started describing to him what I saw. One evening, my 2 sisters, my baby brother and I were walking home from Hueneme High School.

My mom had class that night and we decided it was a beautiful evening and offered to walk her to school. It was no later than 7:30 p.m. when we hit C Street and Pleasant Valley Road. The light was red so we were waiting for the green light to cross.

My older sister pushed my brothers stroller, as my younger sister and I stood there looking towards the Laundromat that was across the street. I couldn't believe my eyes. Right above the Laundromat and restaurant stood a huge round, silver object with lights around it.

The object appeared to be moving up and down slowly, as the lights around it flashed. It made no sound and it was so close to the building that it seemed to be a part of it. My first reaction was to run in the middle of the street and flag the cars down, to show them what we were seeing.

But I couldn't move! My younger sister stood there on shock as well, and my older sister was so frightened that she somehow pretended not to see it. She has always been known to be frightened easily. She didn't want us to panic so she told us it was nothing and to just ignore it.

The light turned green and we began to cross the street. I couldn't keep my eyes off of this thing. And yet, nobody else seemed to notice. My older sister had to buy something from the Express Mini Mart so she walked in there with my brother.

I told my younger sister to stay by the door with me so I could see the object. It was no longer than 3 minutes that to my surprise, the round object began to move slowly towards us. Keeping the same distance from the floor.

It moved for a few seconds and then all of a sudden shot up into the sky in an amazing amount of speed. We were able to see it because of the lights for about 5 seconds, and then it just disappeared.

Later that night, my mom came home and my younger sister and I told her about what we saw. We didn't talk much about it after that night, and almost like magic, we forgot about it. It wasn't until 15 years later that I remembered.

After I shared my memory with my husband, I was very afraid to ask my sisters if they remembered any of it, because I almost wanted it not to be true. But I decided to ask them anyways. I needed to know the truth.

I asked my younger sister first. She was about 7 years old when she saw it. And my older sister was about 14. My brother was about a year old. My younger sister laughed at me and said I was crazy and that I had been watching too many UFO documentaries.

I was bummed that she didn't remember, but I still had to ask my older sister. We were having Thanksgiving dinner in 2010 when I asked her, in front of all of my family, if she remembered anything. She too, began to laugh and started telling me I was hallucinating.

My brother-in-laws and brother were laughing at me as well. At this point, I gave up and I was ready to give up. It was then that from the end of the room my mom said, "I remember." Everyone turned towards her in shock.

She then continued telling us how she remembers coming home that night to us telling her about the incident. She says we were talking about it non stop and that we were really frightened. She admits that she never thought about it a lot or discussed it with anyone after that.

She too, had somehow blocked it. My sisters still don't remember any of it. But I do believe that what I saw was a UFO. I decided to Google Oxnard sightings this afternoon and came across this article about the Oxnard Shore sighting.

I was in complete disbelief as I read because this was so similar to my experience! Hope this helps :)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: