Thursday, October 11, 2012

Large Triangular UFOs Flying Over Central Colorado


Date:  October 11, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I have never seen anything like this. I live in central Colorado, I was sitting in the backyard and saw a large triangular shape of lights, pretty much outlined with white lights, fly from the east to the west.

I didn't believe I saw it, continued to look in the sky and saw the same pattern fly from the north to the south, as it got into the southern region, it zig zagged across the sky. Still not believing, but now questioning what the hell I've seen, I tell my wife about it, she goes to bed.

I went back outside, to see it again twice go from the north to south, then east to west. Then in the northwestern part of the sky, see what looks like 2 of them, split away from each other and fly then to the south.

I am not what you would call a "believer", but I have definitely been seeing this thing or things flying across the Colorado skies as well.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: