Monday, October 15, 2012

Orange Lights Over Westfield Indiana


Date:  October 6, 2012
Time:  Just after dusk.

I'm emailing you because of some lights I saw over Westfield, Indiana this month. On October 6th, 2012 just after dusk I was heading west on State Rt 32 when a bright light caught my eye. Just like you described. 

It came from the west and about where I was (Hillcrest and St Rt 32) the light turned South. I probably would not have taken too much noticed if there hadn't been 2 more following it, and then about 4 more.

They were very bright and from where I was standing (yes pulled onto Hillcrest and watched them) they were lower then a normal air raft, no noise, and very bright orange with a red center and moving rather fast at the same altitude. These were not flares. I have seen enough flares to know what they look like.

I could not tell if they were "connected" (one leg ship and these were outside lights). But they seemed to each be their own craft flying along all at the same pace. It was very weird and my phone couldn't pick them up. 

I will be carrying my video camera with me at night from now on. 

Again, they looked light what you described in your post. Orange, no sound, and they were low. Could not make out any other shapes of crafts and no other lights (red or green or strobe). 

The only thing that came to my mind while I was watching them was , is this what a Fu

Fighter looks like?

Thank you for your time.  And thank you for your post about what you saw.

These were not the only strange lights I have seen in Westfield. Back in I think 2010, during a warm month, I put my dog out at around 2:30 a.m. From the south came three orange lights in a triangle shape. 

No noise, no blinking lights and you could make out the "shadow" of the craft. I don't know if it was one craft flying in circles or 4 different ones. But the were headed from south to north and rather low. At that height I should have heard something. 

Hopefully one day we will find out what they were/are.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just seen the same 3 tonight in westfield i did get it on video