Saturday, October 13, 2012

Orange UFOs Hover Above Witness And Another Shoots Into The Ocean At Melbourne Beach Florida


Date:  June 30, 2012 and September 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m. and Approx: 8:25 p.m.

This is (name removed), a UCF college graduate in the field of psychology. My number is (phone number removed) if you want to call with questions, feel free. 

My husband and I live in Melbourne Beach, Florida which is about 8 miles north of Sebastian Inlet. On June 30th 2012 at about 9:45, I was out sitting next to the pool when I saw an orange light moving in a zig-zag pattern heading down from the sky. 

This orange/red sphere of light looked fiery in nature instead of solid. It stopped over the house and hovered for about 30 seconds during which I was able to closely observe it until it began moving in an arc (around the pool while I followed it) while simultaneously rising slightly and therefore becoming smaller from my vantage point. 

I watched it as it suddenly picked up speed tremendously and sped off to the north until I could no longer see it at all. The next morning when I told the neighbors the couple both verified that a while later than my sighting, they had also seen orange glowing spheres over the ocean from their balcony. 

They said one shot out to sea while the other shot straight into the ocean and disappeared from view. I cannot verify this as I did not see it. 

Then on September 4th 2012 at about 8:25 p.m. my husband and I were at the beach slightly south of the first sighting at our house when we both saw 2 orange discs out at sea. 

Then another disc seemed to shoot out from one of the two that were already there. We observed all three discs for a few minutes until the third was absorbed by one of the other two discs. Then there were two that we observed for a minute more until that seemed to become absorbed into the other one. 

There was now only one disc and it faded off into the distance. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: