Sunday, October 14, 2012

Series Of Orange/Red Lights Over Westland Michigan


Date:  September 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:55 p.m.

I actually saw the same phenomenon here in Westland, MI tonight 9/29/2012 at around 8:55 p.m.

I was leaving work and when I pulled out of our parking lot, I saw a series of lights orange/reddish in color to the west, it's a full moon no clouds in the sky.

There is an airport about 15 miles south, so my first thought was they were just planes. But the objects were maneuvering to fast for a plane, they seem to line up and move around in different formations.

I searched the web if there was any reports and so far this is the only site that has reports similar to what I've seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: