Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two Large Blue/White Colored Objects Over Cottonwood Arizona


Date:  August 12, 2012
Time:  3:00 a.m.

I am 54 year old woman and not on any meds or drugs of any kind. I moved to Cottonwood Arizona this past June and I live alone in a house on a hill just to the east of Mingus mountains. I woke up at approximately 3:00 a.m. August 12, 2012 and went to take my puppies out.

I saw bright lights in the sky through the trees and curiously walked around them to see what it was. I saw two large lights approximately 10 mm in diameter (perhaps the lower one could have been ever so slightly smaller) one directly above the other about two inches apart if you hold your fingers out to measure.

They were both blue/white in color. I watched them for approximately twenty seconds and noticed that they were stationary and I noted that they were due east of me. I analyzed what I was seeing and realized that there is no such thing as two moons and they were hundreds of times bigger than any star I could see in the sky.

There millions of stars visible that night and it was very dark and very clear out. I couldn't take a picture because my I Phone battery was dead and I was afraid to even go back outside. Nostradamas predicted two moons would appear and then the earth would become a fireball ten years after. I need to know what I saw in the sky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: