Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two Large Orange Objects Appeared Over St. Cloud Minnesota


Date:  September 28, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I am so glad you saw them too. I live in St Cloud. On the 28th of September, 2012 I went out on my back deck to look at the moon coming over the tree tops while talking to my sister on the phone.
As I was looking west at the tree line, all of a suddenly two large orange orbs appeared side by side right in front of my line of sight and blocked out everything.

I guess I let out a scream, they surprised me so much my sister was asking what's going on. I told her there is two huge orbs right above my yard. In less than a second, they moved toward the back of my property above my orange trees, but looked lower that my palm trees.

At the same time a plane was crossing over to land at OAA and then as quick as they were there, they just poof, disappeared. I ended my conversation with my sister and told my husband what I had seen. Then I reported it to MUFON and have continued to look for others that may have seen these orbs that night. 

I'm so glad to see that you have. Funny I too went the next night out to see if they would reappear. Or to see what could have caused the orange lights, street light, car lights, something, anything to make sense. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: