Thursday, November 1, 2012

Orange Flaming Object Flew Over Molalla Oregon (Chinese Lanterns)



Date:  October 30, 2012
Time:  Evening.

My children and I saw an orange flame floating through the sky last night, very much as you described it. It was like a balloon drifting through the sky, only it was fire.

Watched it for a few moments then it dissipated. We live and saw it in Molalla. Lasted about 3 minutes I'd guess. We have never seen anything like this. Any ideas?

I'm very interested to find out what it could have been as I've never seen anything like it. Could have been a hoax and if it was I'll feel foolish.

Update:  Chinese Lanterns

Brian, thank you so much for your speedy response. I've already asked my Chinese Dr. employer to pick me up one of these lanterns.

I had never heard of them until I read your email, and I am positive this is what my children and I saw.

All I could see was a flame, like a ball of fire really, could not see the lantern portion, but after Google imaging these lanterns, it couldn't have been anything else!

So excited to have explanation and can't wait to send one out into the sky ourselves :)

We will of course be mindful of the weather conditions!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend & I were driving to work this morning (11/1) around 5:50am in Phoenix Arizona & we saw something very similar to what you described. It was a glowing orange/red orb looking thing that was travelling very slowly & eventually dimmed & faded from view. Very bizarre & definitely unexplainable.