Monday, January 14, 2013

8 Orange Lights Seen In A Row In The Sky Over Oviedo Florida


Date:  January 12, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hi, we were riding or bikes and we hit a patch where we could see nothing but open sky, this is when I noticed about 8 orange lights in a row.

Hard to say how high or how far apart, but if I had to guess.

Over 10,000 with a couple miles between heading from the east to the west. They would get to almost above us and then they would disappear on the same spot. They stopped after 5 minutes, they were all gone.

I have a video, but it is horrible quality and you can only see one for a couple second.

It was odd off my camera phone zoomed in. We are in Oviedo, Florida.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

It was my son was with me and I didn't see anyone else in the area. The weather was perfectly clear, not a cloud in the sky.

The lights did not appear to be attached to anything, we saw the from the  horizon until about an 80 degree angle. Then they vanished one at a time in the same general area.

It was like they were following the same path.  I have a really bad video of them I uploaded to Facebook, not sure if you can see it or not, but here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200324858146791&set=vb.1314446995&type=2&theater

Also I would says that these items were about a mile apart from each other. They were coming in and vanishing about a minute apart. I could not tell you the altitude that they were flying.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: