Sunday, January 20, 2013

Unknown Lights Drop Down Below Tree Line And Raise Up Again Over Mount Airy North Carolina


Date:  January 18, 2013
Time:  Approx; 11:30 p.m.

Hi Mr. Vike, my name is (name removed) and I have seen the same thing for the past two weeks, but last night looking toward Mount Airy and I saw six of the lights in a row hover then go down below the tree line.

They came back up, leveled out and went a little higher then vanished. I tried to take video and pictures, but I could see it through the view finder, but it all came out black.

I live in State Road.

Additional Information:

The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

The episode with the 6 light's was 1/18/2013 around 11:30 p.m. and no sound and nothing on the TV or newspapers about it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: