Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hovering High In The Sky Was A V Shaped Light Over Issaquah Washington


Date:  January 16, 2013
Time:  4:00 p.m.

Hello, I came across the rush of UFO sightings in Victoria after doing my own search to see if anyone saw what I saw.

My 2nd grade son, kindergarten daughter, and I were driving in Issaquah, WA (a town 25 minutes outside of Seattle).

This report is for January 16, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. Hovering high in the sky was a large V shaped light. It did not look solid, but rather a large light, like a laser show V. 

It was extremely bright and high in the sky. It did not move at all. It was a clear, blue day when we saw it. It did also at times look like 3 red lights with the two connecting lines to make the V. 

Of course, we were driving and did not stop for a picture which I am disappointed in myself for. My son (who was driving in his carpool early that day with another mom) says he saw it in the morning and it was white.

Not sure if this is anything, but I felt with the that with the wave of light reports up North, it never hurts to report something and complete perhaps a bigger picture.

I have reported to the National Center too. Thank you!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was 16, in 1967, I worked on the State Ferry System and lived with my sister just the other side of the street from Fort Laughton to the South. I happened to notice a red v shape such as you describe one day, and called others out to look. It seemed to just be floating, but suddenly, and at such a speed not understood by me or others, shot up and it was gone. It may have been a few minutes of hovering, but it is something I will never forget.

I still wonder about what it, or they were.

A search a while back tells me that many people saw these lights too.