Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Light/Object Seen Falling Out Of The Sky Over Oreland Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

Last night while laying in bed around midnight, I saw a bright light out of the window from the corner of my eye. I looked and saw it continue to fall for about 2-3 seconds until it was out of sight in the horizon. 

The light was much too big and bright than a typical shooting star. I first assumed it was a plane crash or something like that. I immediately looked on social media for others to mention, but no one did. 

So I looked it up today and saw that many others from my area saw something similar near the same time. Weird!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: