Saturday, January 19, 2013

Green/Blue UFO Rounded On Top With 3 Landing Legs Seen Over Wisconsin United States


Date:  September 5, 2011
Time:  6:19 a.m.

I saw similar September 5, 2011 at 6:19 a.m. on my way to work. There was fog ahead, when something caught my eye to the left of my windshield.

I looked up and saw a green object falling straight down like a drop of Doom ride falls, straight down not on an angle and then disappeared behind the trees.

I saw the shape of the object, it was very clear between me and the fog ahead. It was illuminated a greenish/bluish colour.

It looked like it may have been that color, so as not to be seen in the sky, but the fog on the other side of it made it stand out.

The shape was rounded top and 3 landing legs, hard to describe, imagine a bit like an octopus shape.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: