Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blue/Green Object With Sparks Streaked Through The Sky Over East Brunswick New Jersey


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed). I live in central New Jersey-East Brunswick area and last night coming home from dinner around 11:00 p.m. I witnessed something similar while stopped at a red light.

It was a bluish/green streak in the sky that almost resembled a shooting star, but it went straight down towards the ground, vs going across the sky. It seemed to have sparks towards the tail end of it.

It happened very quickly, within seconds. I was the only one in the car that saw unfortunately. I just had to look it up to see if anyone else had seem anything. I assume it was some sort of space debris, but who knows.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw something!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: