Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Humming And Vibration From UFO Made Witness Feel Dizzy And Sick Over Ozark Missouri


Date:  January 15, 2013
Time:  6:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Diamond.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I don't know what it is that I seen, but I don't think it could be a plane. I heard a humming and felt a vibration. I looked straight up to see this huge object flying really low above my head.

It was flying slow and in a straight line from east to west. It had four yellowish lights on each point and one white light in the center. As soon as it was above me, all the birds took off and my cat was acting scared and confused under my feet.

I felt dizzy and sick, but I watched it until it was behind the trees and I could no longer see it. Then I went in and had to sit down because I felt way to dizzy to stand.
I was not frightened by this. Just wonder what it could be?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: