Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Red/Orange Colored Lights Seen Flying Over Tacoma Washington (Video Footage)


Date:  December 22, 2012 and July 4, 2012
Time:  Evenings.

I have videos on YouTube, check them out. I don't know the URL because I'm using the iPhone app.

But search up (UFO over Tacoma, WA 12/22/12) I wanted to comment because someone else on your site said they seen something on that day.

Additional Information:

Ok on 12/22/12 in Tacoma, WA I was driving up the street, testing out my vehicle I just had a friend fix for me.

When I turned around to drive back home, I saw a reddish/orange light to my left in the sky, so I stopped and grabbed my iPhone to record it, on a app.

As soon as it was moving, I had to turn around. So I stop the recording to save disk space because I was running real low.

I went to follow it to get another clip. I tried to use the same app, but find out later I lost the close up video and the best zoomed in videos got deleted.

But when I went to record with the iPhones original video recorder. It would not zoom  and by that time it was further away, I was able to record it again before it disappeared. 

Note: I seen the same thing in this video 2 to 3 months before the 4th of July 2012. And on the 4th of July me and my family seen 20+ of these same exact ones.

I have them on my camcorder, but for some reason the file type isn’t compatible with YouTube's formats. But here and there from then I see these.

I checked on YouTube on the 4th of July 2012, if anyone saw the same thing, and it turns out that, they were seen all over world wide.

To view the witnesses video tape of the objects taped on December 22, 2012, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj7DPAVC31o

To view the witnesses video tape of the objects taped on July 4, 2012, lease visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exqu-BmVosE

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: