Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bright Green Light Seen In The Sky Over West Of Downtown Los Angeles California


Date:  January 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Hi there, I stumbled across your website while trying to find a possible explanation to something strange I witnessed this morning.

I believe it was around 3:00 a.m. and I was laying in bed when suddenly I saw this bright green light in the sky through my window. 

The closest thing I can compare it to would be some type of laser beam. It moved through the sky very quickly and then disappeared into thin air. It couldn't have been a meteor because it was traveling horizontally, but the "laser" was vertical, if that makes sense.

Almost as if it was some type of aircraft that was traveling parallel to the ground, but with a green laser coming out of the bottom of it.

It was hard to judge how far away it was, but my guess would be that it was just west of downtown Los Angeles. I hope this information can be of some use to you!

I am very curious as to whether anyone else witnessed this strange light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: