Thursday, January 10, 2013

Red Object And 5 Balls Of White Light Seen Over Miami Beach Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  After midnight.

Morning Brian, I was alone on top of my condo building watching the fire works when an odd irregular shaped red "something" came into view.

First it went south and west and then it came back north and finally disappeared.

It was kind of paralleling or near the beach. It was outlined in red and irregular. I also saw 5 balls of white light zooming across the sky and then disappeared.

I'm 95% sure they were not spotlights as I live on South Beach. 

There were some spot lights in the sky, but these were different. 5 separate balls that playfully darted overhead. I have been a Flight Attendant for almost 20 years, so I know how things look in the sky at night and both those 2 "episodes" were different. 

I have a picture of a UFO near Crestone Co. I'll try and send it to you. Did you see anything like this, the red thing was definitely freaky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: