Monday, May 26, 2008

Just East Of Newport, Ohio Five Round Orange Objects

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 16, 2008
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 maybe two
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Five round orange objects.
Weather Conditions: Clear night, little to no breeze.

Description: First saw a couple objects on the horizon. Thought at first it was airplanes. As I drove further, I saw a total of 5 round orange objects, with no flashing lights. I pulled off the road, State Route 47, just east of Newport, Ohio. I called my wife when I did this. The objects were moving west to east in a zig-zag light formed from north to south. As the objects approached, my wife wanted me to take a picture with my phone. I tried but only got a black picture.

I called her back. As they approached, two of the objects faded out. The rest of them kept moving to the east. Two more of the objects disappeared and the last one disappeared almost directly north of me. There was only a person in the field to the north of me on an ATV, who may have noticed them, and my wife on the phone. There was no noise of an aircraft with these objects.

TV/Radio: I did not hear of any.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: