Thursday, May 15, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research (May 15, 2008)

Posted: May 15, 2008

Release Date: May 15, 2008

The Vike Report Radio Show - UFOs (Listen Or Download Show #63) Eyewitnesses to UFO events.

The Vike Report - New Show On Sunday night, May 11, 2008 Wes from Altoona, Iowa joins the show and we talk about his sighting of a triangular craft, actually two on them. Also a gentleman talks about what he witnessed in Kelowna, British Columbia.

To listen in or download: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4230

----------

Walnut Grove, British Columbia - Mystery Lump Fall Through Roof (Photo)

The Langley Advance news. www.langleyadvance.com

A mysterious lump of metal smashed through the roof of a Costco warehouse in Walnut Grove Monday afternoon, police say.

Between 3:00 and 3:30 p.m., the unidentified item crashed down and onto the warehouse floor, where a number of employees routinely work, said RCMP Cpl. Peter Thiessen.

To view the scanned newspaper article with photo of object: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4222

----------

Brooklyn, New York - UFO

Date: April 26, 2008
Time: Around 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

I came across your sight while searching to see if there were any reports of a UFO sighting on this date in Brooklyn, New York. I figured it was a long shot
and was very surprised to see someone else reported something similar to what I saw.

Early that evening I'm guessing around 8:00 or 9:00pm. I was out on my terrace on Pacific street in Prospect Heights Brooklyn and something caught my eye moving slowly from east to west.

At first it looked like a bunch of metallic party balloons tied together with light from the surrounding buildings shining off of them. As the object got
closer I realized it was higher in the sky then I had thought and there was no way the little light would be reflecting off of the balloons that brightly and
constantly.

The object moved slowly from east to west until it disappeared over the horizon. I watched it for as long as I could see it. Unfortunately I didn't take any
pictures.

There was a moment when I realized that what I was seeing was something really strange. It's hard to describe the feeling but it was something unnatural.

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Torquay And Preston, Paignton, U.K. Bright Lights Oval In Shape

Date: April 26 and 28, 2008
Time: Various.

Location of Sighting: Torquay and Preston, Paignton.
Number of witnesses: 10
Number of objects: 8
Shape of objects: Possibly ovoid (bright lights), one had a squashed bell appearance.

Full Description of event/sighting: There seems to have been something interesting happening over the weekend of 26 - 28 April over Torquay, England. a coastal town which is some three miles away from Preston, Paignton, where minor sightings took place.

The reports all started with my own report to the press. I witnessed stange lights in the sky over my house on 26th April, 2008. Following the press report, other instances came to light. I was intrigued enough to follow them up and visit all parties concerned. This is a summary of the seqence of events that transpired.

Date: April 26, 2008

Daytime, 5.30am.

Object unwittingly caught on camera at sunrise, below the cloudline and only discovered when photographs downloaded. Blown up it appears to have a squashed bell shape, with a cross marking on what is assumed to be the leading edge. Another photograph taken moments later in the same spot shows no sign of the object. Plotting the location at a later date it appears to be over the position where the later major sightings witnessed by myself and one other family took place.

During the day a similar object is reported to have been seen by an aquaintance of the man who took the photograph a little further inland. It was reported as a bright light in the sky which took his attention or some moments whilst he was driving along and then 'disappeared'. This is only anecdotal at this stage.

Evening

9:00 p.m.

A diffuse red light seen over the sea at Preston, Paignton, which 'shot off' in a westerly direction.

9.20pm (the start of the major sightings)

A bright white/orange light seen approaching my house over the roofline of houses in this built up area of Torquay. It had the appearance of the landing light of an aircraft and, although we are on the flightpath to nearby Exeter airport, aircraft do not usually fly this low and show landing lights. It was totally silent although it was apparently flying at the normal height of a light aeroplane when engine noise would be readily apparent. Speed was around the same as a light aircraft too. It disappeared over the tree line at the rear of the house in an angle of descent that would lend credence to a fairly low flying object. I saw red scintillation of light as it passed silently overhead.

The weather was clear with no cloud and dusk had just turned to dark.

My wife, son and I were unable to explain this and returned indoors. Some three minutes later my wife announced a similar object approaching on the same line. We again went outside to observe and, apart from it being a litte redder in appearance, it followed much the same path as the first, although slightly to the west to judge by its path over the treeline.

We were so dumbfounded by what we had see that we completely overlooked the possibility of taking photographs.
I recorded this second sightng as ending at about 9.30pm and later approximations showed the line of flight to be almost directly south to north.

9.31pm

Our house is on the facing slope of one side of a built up valley. The house where the next sighting took place is on the reverse slope (or rather at the top) of the opposite side of the valley, although intervening houses obscure our view of each other.

This sighting was observed by a family of four (and I later heard that friend of theirs had also seen it). Essentially it mirrors my own and one can only assume that the objects seen wer the same although, in their case they were seen travelling fom north to south (ie retracing their path from the direction in which I had seen them). However, in this case the objects were seen to hover (over the same location appoximately 220 yards away from the point of observation), move slightly to the east and then move away to the north east (however, in the second instance the object just disappeared without moving away). The description venture by one of the witness was that they thought something was on fire in the sky.

Again, approximately three minute intervals were recorded between the various sightings and the objects seem to have been traversing precisely the reverse direction of my own sighting (correlation of this is easy because of observed landmarks visible to both families).

In this case the lady of the family captured a poor quality image on her camera phone. She reports seeing oange and green lights on the underside of the second object and a blow-up of a computer download of the video image does, indeed, show a green ring.

Strangely neither family witnessed the other family's sightings, although both would have been in full view (or at least partial view) of the other since they more or less traversed the valley in between.

These later sightings were recorded (on the camera phone video) as having concluded at 9.40pm

10pm
Red object observed to be hovering over the water at Preston, Paignton in much the same position as the red light previously reported at this location. In this case it was seen to be shining a beam of light on the sea which then extinguished as the object flew off to the east.

28th April
3.50am
White object, later observed to have a truncated triangle shape, seen describing spiralling circles high in the sky, moving out to just off-shore (in the same location as the red lights seen in this vicinity on 26th April). It eventually shot off towards the west. Weather was clear but with high cloud.

I have visited and spoken to all parties concerned in these sighitngs and have absolutely no reason at all to doubt their veracity or good intentions. Additionally I have checked with the Police and Coastguard who confirm that there were no helicopters operational at the due times and dates, and Exeter Airport confirms that no landings were expected on 26th April when the major sightings took place.

There seems to have been a spate of sightings all over the world on this particular night, and a cluster of sightings at this partcular time in England (i.e. 9.30pm on Saturday 26th April).

Make of it what you will, but the concatenation of events is intriguing to say the least.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Barnstaple, North Devon England Flash Of Green Light And Mystery White Light

Date: May 4, 2008
Time: Between 10:00 pm - 10:30 p.m.

Hi again Brian, Re: Your report. Orlando, Florida A bright green flash - 7th May 2008

I wouldn't have thought to send in this report to you, to tell you the truth , but thought I would after reading this person's report, as it may be significant and linked to what I saw on the night of Sunday 4th May 2008 between 10.pm - 10.30pm (sorry I can't be more exact about the time frame).

My husband was driving me up to our local hospital A & E department, as I was having so much intense pain in my lower-left jaw, plus, I didn't feel too good to say the least! (it turned out to be an abscess. However, that's not relevant to what I'm about to tell you) Anyway, as we were driving up towards the hospital, over Pilton Bridge up towards the Raleigh Park area we had both noticed that the sky was extremely intensely bright white light in one very localized quite low area of the sky to our left.

My husband commented to me, what's that ? ( I'm actually cradling my head in my hands at this point, because of the intense pain in my jaw! Anyways, I turn my head towards the left and there was this huge area of intense white light. I now comment back to him, that 'I don't know what it could be', unless it's some very bright flood-lights actually reflecting off the sky or something ? My husband then decides to turn left (instead of right) at the traffic lights! (which would have taken us into the hospital grounds, saying, 'if it's ok with you, let's just drive down towards the light and see where it's coming from'? I say 'OK then' we went past the community college, looked in there to see if there was something going on in the grounds (need-less to say there wasn't - not at that time of night anyway) there was absolutely no lights on in the grounds of the school sports fields etc, as such, only the usual security type lighting around the building and grounds. There was nothing that we could see that could have possibly caused that volume and intensity of white light. My husband then drove us along the dual carriage way (nothing seen there) however, there was very (small) patches of mist but nothing like we had seen to account for it. We decided that we didn't know what it was, we were extremely puzzled. We then headed (thankfully) back towards the hospital.

Re: very bright "green" flash of lights: It was while we were heading back towards the hospital the second time at this point (my husband had driven basically in a circle) that I saw a very bright "green" flash of light. It was a circular flash that only lasted for about 1 or 2 seconds at the most, then it quickly vanished (just as the person in the report said) we were driving up along Abbey road (to my left) as we were heading up through that road still looking for possible causes of the mystery white light. My husband did not witness this green intense flash of light, it was such a quick flash. I had said to him, that I had just seen an intense green flash of light, he said to me, that it was probably my eyes playing tricks on me, saying that it was because I could be tired. I should point out, that the green flash was also in the approximate area of sky that we could see the mystery white light.

I wouldn't have bothered reporting this to you Brian had I not just read the Orlando, Florida report. The person says that they thought their eyes was playing tricks on them, which is what my husband had said to me. I know what I saw ! Hope I've made sense and that this information is helpful.

Thank you Brian, all good wishes.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Between Wahnapitae And Coniston, Ontario A Bright Emerald Green Light

Date: May 5, 2008
Time: 11:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Between Wahnapitae and Coniston Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round bright Emerald green light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Monday night about 11:30pm I was watching the stars. The sky was clear and one small star in particular caught my eye because it sparkled so white and was like a pin prick in the sky. As I watched it is got a little larger, then it got a little bigger as it seemed to move closer it had a emerald green glow around the outside and a white centre. It then turned a really bright green, all of it. About 1-2 minutes passed and it got about the size of a baseball, all the time it looked like it was coming towards me. It was moving from the west to the east (mind you it was high in the sky and far away, I was looking towards Coniston (where there are no homes or buildings). The emerald green light was intensely bright but did not light up the sky around it. Then it suddenly zig zagged to the North about a meter, then stopped then zig zagged downward toward the ground about 1/2 meter. But then it zig zagged upward to the North once more. Now the bright emerald color started to fade to the intense sparkling white and it got smaller and smaller and changed direction once more to the East and then back to the North again and then disappeared.

I know it sounds weird, but I have no idea what it could have been? Yes there are airplanes that fly through this area to the Sudbury airport but they fly a south to north direction and they always have flashing lights. I saw no tail or flashing lights at all and I viewed it only for 2-3 minutes.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Altoona, Iowa A Huge Triangular Craft Witnessed Twice

Date: May 6, 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Watched out of the kitchen window.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Huge triangular object saw it twice.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hey Brian, I sent you an e-mail not sure if you got it. I would like to talk to you over the phone about what I witnessed last night. I was watching lightning last night since we had thunderstorms move through the area, and As I watched I noticed a Bright white light moving behind some trees in the southern sky. The light was moving at a slow pace, but as I continued to watch it suddenly picked up speed! It started to go towards the west very quickly, but then the object switched directions, and started to head east and it slowed down.

I watched the object until i lost sight of it, and then once again Brian This bright object switched directions again and started heading towards the west again! As I continued viewing this object it started to descend! I then could make out three bright white lights that were in a triangle formation! The object then slowed down and a white and red light began flashing beneath the craft. Just before the object was out of sight the whole craft just lit up very brightly, and indeed you could tell it was a triangular shaped object. It had lights all around it! That part freaked me out! I watched this object for a total time of fifteen minutes

I also saw this same craft on Friday May 2nd at around 10:10PM after leaving work. This object was just as huge, and had the same lights in the triangular formation, but one white light at the back of the craft was flashing. Both objects were flying very low probably at 7,000 ft up. I was stunned seeing this thing twice.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Orlando, Florida A Green Flash (Object)

Date: May 7, 2008
Time: Evening.

Hi, my name is (removed) and I live in Orlando, Fl and I was researching online about two sightings I had, one in 2007 and one just recently on the 7th of May 2008. Both times it was a bright green light that quickly vanished. I Googled what I saw online and came across a blog that had what sounds like an identical sighting and below that they had your email address. I was just wondering if you had anymore records of people reporting the same sighting. The first time I saw it was with my boyfriend while we were sitting outside one night, so I knew it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me and after the most recent appearance I figured it was more than just a fluke. It was way to big to just be an airplane and the way it moved was nothing like any aircraft I've ever seen. So if you could just write back with any info you have on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

London, Ontario A Bright Ring/Disc Of Lights Stationary

Date: May 8, 2008
Time: 9:47 p.m.

Location of Sighting: London Ontario sky, facing North. Object was most likely just north of London's Nor-West corner.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ring/Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: While standing outside on my front porch, facing north, waving goodbye to my girlfriend, I noticed a bright ring of lights, stationary in the sky. The sky was clear enough to make out the brightest of stars and the moon through the thin layer of clouds/haze that occupied the sky this evening.

It looked to have a circle of white lights around the perimeter of the bottom of the object. I could not tell if the object was a center-less ring or a disc as the lights seemed to be illuminating the surrounding atmosphere or possibly a illuminating the haze of clouds beneath the ring of lights. The light being emitted from the ring of lights was a soft pure white and was constant with no fluctuations in brightness.

As I stared in confusion at the object that was seemingly floating perfectly still in the sky, trying to identify what it could realistically be, it suddenly shot in a northward direction and was no longer visible (I am unable to see to the horizon from my home due to a number of houses eclipsing that direction).

Shocked and confused at what I had just seen, I placed my hand over my mouth and stepped back before running into the street to attempt to debunk what I thought I had seen.

The entire event took place over the period of only 4 seconds. I have yet to come up with any viable 'real-world' conclusion for what I saw this evening.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

----------

South Windsor, Ontario A Walnut Shaped UFO

Date: May 10, 2008
Time: 1:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: South Windsor, ON.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects:
Shape of objects: Elongated circle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi, I just saw it flying over, it was like a penny size in the sky. It was dark color and it was flying from north to south and it made a 90 degree turn to east and was gone. No sound.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian

Weather wise, clear sky with some clouds but not where I was. No there where no lights, I just saw it by mistake, looking up to the sky. Altitude ? I have to guess maybe 2000 -3000 m, it was not too high because I could see it clearly, no blur. Shape: It looked more like a small walnut and I can tell it was fast until I tried to show my wife where it is was. It was making that abrupt 90 degree turn and it was gone 15-20 sec or so.

Wow that is so weird.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

----------

Arbutus Cove, Saanich British Columbia A Fast Moving Melon Shaped UFO

Date: May 12, 2008
Time: 11:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Arbutus Cove, Saanich.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Melon.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were watching the Ocean and the sky in Arbutus Rd. It was moving very fast, that's why it absorbed our attention. With a speed faster than any plane. It stopped up the Oak Bay area for a little, then moved toward north until it disappeared. Very bright flashing light. The light was lighting the ocean under it. When it was moving, it was like it pushed itself frequently for moving.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

----------

Christchurch, New Zealand A Very Bright Solid Light

Date: May 14, 2008
Time: 5:57 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bromley looking towards Estuary to the SSE.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Couldn't tell, one very bright light.

Full Description of event/sighting: A very bright solid light traveling through the sky at about 2/3rds of the height of a tree in our yard which was about 25 feet from where I was standing, it looked roughly to be 2 to 2.5 km's away over the estuary, it traveled to the southwest for approximately 15 seconds and went behind the tree, after repositioning to be able to see the light it could no longer be observed and yet the skies were clear in all directions there was no detectable noise and the light did not flash at all it just moved from one point in the sky to another point in the sky and wasn't there any more.

I couldn't estimate its speed but if I held up my finger I could trace a line through the sky at a reasonable speed and keep track with it, certainly faster however than any aircraft I have ever observed and also for an aircraft it would be in the wrong place as the airport is north of here on the other side of the city. Sometimes aircraft will come in from the east on a nor east heading but they have multiple blinking lights this did not.

After this 15 second period the light was simply not there and could not be viewed from either vantage point.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

----------

Christchurch, New Zealand Bright Light


Date: May 14, 2008
Time: 7:34 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Same as last but 40 degrees East.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright light tracing in a tight circular motion.

Full Description of event/sighting: Bright light, not as bright as the first time appeared to be higher up and not as bright rotating in a tight circular motion, it gave me enough time to point it out for my wife and we both observed it for approximately one minute as it circled tightly in the same spot always coming back to the same position at 0 degrees to the horizon.

Again there was no flashing of this light and its brightness seemed to remain constant as it moved, there was also no detectable sound but on both occasions the lights were a reasonable distance away 2.5km minimum.

I hope somebody else has seen this or I'm going to feel completely stupid

Thank you to the witness for the report.

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: