Monday, May 26, 2008

Lawrenceville, Pennsylvania Round Bright Light

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 19, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round Bright Light.
Weather Conditions: Mostly Clear Skies.

Description: I had just got home and proceeded to walk to my porch! I stood there looking up at the moon when a bright yellowish light moved faster than I've ever seen! It flew from one side of the sky to the other in a second!! At first I thought I just witnessed a shooting star. But then it just stopped in mid-air. It sat there for about 10 seconds. Then it proceeded to fly towards me at a very slow speed. It flew over me and headed north. I can say that there was some sort of blinking light on it. Almost like you would see on airplanes. But i do not know of any aircraft that can move that fast and just stop. Also as it flew over me and headed away it gained a massive amount of elevation! Now I'm not an aviator of any sort but I do know that any plane I've ever sat and watched in the sky stayed at a steady elevation. This object moved higher and higher into the sky. It went so high it disappeared! Almost like it flew out of the earth's atmosphere. I just felt like I needed to share this with anybody who is interested.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: