Monday, May 26, 2008

San Jose, California Large UFO 300 To 400 Feet Across

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May/June 1980
Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

Number 0f witnesses: Several
Number of objects: 1
Weather conditions: Slightly overcast with good visibility.

Hello Ufoinfo, This is a report of a UFO I had witness in the 1980 sometime either in May or June. The time it occurred was around 4:00 pm in the afternoon and the sun was still out. I was across the street from my friends house at Simonds elementary school in San Jose, Calif, playing football with two of his younger brothers. It was a slightly over cast day, still very good visibility wise. About 20 minutes after we got there we noticed a bunch of people at the school pointing up towards the sky. Overhead we noticed a very large object, possible 300 to 400 feet across, there was never any noise from whatever this was. This object had no lights that we noticed, was overall dark silver or black in appearance. After observing it for about a minute I sent one of my friends younger brother across the street to get a camera at his house.

At about this time something looking to me like a probe dropped down from below it. It must have come down at least 75 feet or so. For the next few minute it just sat there, then slowing rose what appeared to be around 500 feet or so, and then just disappeared into thin air. By the time my friends younger brother got back, it was gone, it didn't matter, the camera he brought was out of film.

Now, I, to this day do not know what is was, a UFO or man made. I am wondering if you have ever got any reports from any one else at the school that might have witness this? Thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: