Monday, May 26, 2008

Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia Object Shoots Upward At High Rate Of Speed

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 5, 2008
Time: 4:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Atlanta, Ga. (Buckhead)
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: May 5th 4:00 a.m. Atlanta,Ga. I frequently star gaze on my back terrace which is on the top floor (20th) story of a condo building in north Atlanta (Buckhead) Ga. I began looking at stars and planets around 2 years ago. Anyhow, after gazing for a couple of hours, I noticed to my right, due west, a very bright round object about 10-15 degrees above the horizon. The position this object was at in the sky absolutely eliminates any chance that it was a star, planet, or any other heavenly object. A friend of mine was behind me looking through one of my telescopes at planets and stars as well.

When I noticed this object, I remember saying to myself, "What is that, it can't be a star or planet because of where it's positioned. The round object was stationary and seemed to be swirling in different colors; very bright. I picked up my binoculars to my right and looked at the object closer. As I looked at it again, it began to move slowly to my left about 5 degrees and then very quickly shot upward around 5 degrees and stopped. The movement it made upward did not seem possible for any craft that I'm aware of and the G-force must have been unreal. Upon shooting upward, it then shot quickly to my right and stopped. At this point I called for my buddy who was behind me to hurry and look at this.

The object slowly started moving to my left again as my friend turned around. At the moment my friend made eye contact with the object, it seemed to shoot upwardly and vanished; almost vanishing in place but I recall a slight upwardness to it's vanishing trick. I asked my friend if he saw that and he said, " what was that? I saw a bright round object completely vanish before my eyes". In my 2 years of star gazing, I've never seen a "UFO" or anything close. I remembered afterwards that the direction I was looking in during this sighting was smack right over Dobbins Airforce Base in Marietta, GA. About 15 miles away from me. I can see a couple of their runways and watch planes land with the naked eye but better with binoculars. It seemed this object had to have been within their airspace.

After my experience, I went online to search any other sightings with my description and their seem to be a lot. The one that stands out the most is a documented report of two airforce pilots and their superior in Iraq. The pilots ended up chasing these object to no avail. The date of this incident took place the day after I was born, September 18th 1976. Anyhow, I thought that was interesting. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: