Thursday, March 17, 2011

12 Amber Colored Objects Seen In The Daytime Over Phoenix Arizona

Date: March 10, 2011
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 12
Shape of Objects: Oval, spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were relaxing in the hot tub on a beautiful clear blue sky day, I brought binoculars with me as usual, because I like to watch the sky. Also I had small digital camera with 3X zoom. As I changed positions in the hot tub, several very small objects caught my eyes.

They were "spread out' in some kind of formation and just hanging there in the sky. They moved as a group, very slowly. It was kind of an intimidating display. With binoculars they looked amber color, and like a rod shape. I had just purchased a new video camera and it was in the house and I was unfamiliar with it, but got out of the water, got the camera and the tripod was not around so I had to wing it, 78X zoom, no tripod and a novice at the video.

It took a little while, but I got one on video and zoomed. Video is somewhat shaky without the tripod. It was a cluster of amber lighted "balloon type" things and was morphing up there in the sky.

When my husband came home, I lost the object. He saw them with the binoculars. They were in the air for a little while longer, then we watched them disappear. The whole thing was 30 to 40 minutes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: