Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Eyewitness Observes Same UFO Over Hudson Florida

Date: February 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

The witness for the below report read a report that was for the same date and evening, and same craft: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/2011/02/orlando-florida-large-triangular-ufo.html

I was on my bike at about 7:00 and was in the Pine Ridge development next to SR 52 in Hudson Florida. I was about a block from my friends house when I saw it. A flying object that looked like a helicopter, but made the sound of a jet. It was moving and had three white lights on top and one large red light in the center. It was moving slowly over my head.

It wasn't very high up and appeared to be large. It made the sound of a jet or rocket as it moved. After I left my friends house, he said it shinned a light through his window. I believe him entirely, but like you I couldn't get a picture because my phone was dead. If you have any information on this please reply and send anything you can get your hands on about this thing. I didn't only see it, but my friend did and my sister did on the same night at the same time.

That and some of the kids on my block. I found a picture of it online I attached it to this email.

Again, please reply as soon as possible with any information on this thing Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: