Friday, March 18, 2011

3 Bright Objects Over Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park Renton Washington

Date: March 17, 2011
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Bright, hovering, could not make out shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking my dog near Gene Coulon Park when I saw 3 large bright 'star like' objects hovering in straight formation, vertically, with space between them over the Renton area for several minutes.

I was standing on Lake Washington and looking southwest towards Boeing Field, but it was beyond that and the objects glowed very high above the neighborhood in the distance (the one that is on the hill).

I'm fairly new to this area and don't know the names of the neighborhoods well enough to identify.

The top object then moved away from the others and appeared to fly north towards Bellevue. A few moments later the second one left and flew in the same direction and within a few moments of that, the third one flew exactly the same.

I was not able to make out any kind of shape except once they began flying I did see colored lights that I didn't see when they were just hovering in one spot.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: