Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saucer Shaped UFO Over Ruby Beach Washington

Date: June/July 5, 2004
Time: Daytime sighting.

I also witnessed this same UFO with a friend on Ruby Beach, June/July 5, 2004. The weather was very clear with sun shining brightly. Can’t remember the exact date, but the sighting was unforgettable.

The other witnesses description I found by Googling “UFO ruby beach” is exactly what I saw. (http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html) It was the first and last thing I have seen like it in my entire life. Here is the other witnesses description and I couldn’t describe it better;

“I saw a flying object moving south paralleling coast on Ruby Beach in the afternoon, on a weekend in June or July 2004. The object was observed through binoculars. It was pulsating extremely bright and multi colored.

The object turned on it's axis and became saucer shaped, no colors. Object then turned and appeared round again and turned directly eastward, sped eastward out of sight. Observed for 10 - 12 minutes total. Never saw anything like it before or since.”

The pulsating colors and the fact that it turned and became saucer shaped the rotated back to flashing colors and turned 90 degrees and flew off quickly to the east is what stands out to me. My witnessing friend is a licensed pilot and an aircraft buff but he couldn’t explain it either.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: