Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Orange/Red Pillar Of Light Over Columbus Ohio


Date:  July 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:25 p.m.

Saw an orange red flame pillar looking object over Columbus Ohio tonight, 7/22/12 around 10:25 p.m. ET. We are in Reynoldsburg Ohio and as walking up the stairs saw it through our entry way window.

Stayed for several minutes, went outside and still there. It was in the sky over what would be Downtown Columbus or west of us. Did not see it when it disappeared we were heading back inside to get a better look from the second floor.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in columbus and have seen the same thing along with some of my friends. I saw it twice myself. It was just a red light sitting stationary in the sky and it would sort of fad from red to a light pink or orangish color and back to red and then it just vanished. And then a few nights ago my friend who also saw what i had seen saw multiple red lights in the same area of the sky sitting stationary and after a few minutes they all started moving toward eachother and then dissaperd. Apparently alot of people saw it becuase my dad told me they were talking about it on the radio.

Anonymous said...

Last night 10/12/12 my daughter and I saw similar sighting. It seemed to be floating upwards, then as it got higher it (obviuosly) got smaler and seem to shoot into the nighttime sky?