Thursday, July 26, 2012

Teal And Green Flashing Lights In The Sky Over Victor New York


Date:  July 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 3:00 a.m.

I just witnessed the same thing. Teal and green flashing lights in the sky at about 3:00 a.m. in Victor, New York. Flashed teal, flash, flash, flash, then green. Three times, then an orange twice, then teal again.

I couldn't hear a humming noise as it was raining. No thunder at all. The rain had let up for a moment before the flashing, then it came down again after it stopped.

I waited for it to happen again, but it did not. It was just behind the tree line and we are up on a hill looking into a Basin area. Strange.

Additional Information:
I just went back outside and the whole sky is lighting up teals, greens and purples. It stopped for a moment and a cloud of mist moved in very fast.

I could see it coming over the building I'm at and down over the Basin area for about 2 minutes, then I could see the back end of the cloud as it hurried away. Weird things happening tonight!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live on the border of queens Ny and I was getting home late from a concert that night and I was in my backyard I live close to an airport so I'm used to planes ect. There were no planes in the air and a little before 3 am I saw a flash of blue teal kind of light from above me the flash was so bright it gave an illusion of daylight fro a split second but occurred a couple times. I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it. Twitter @The_Egee